2014/12/11

I made a comment on my last post, but I figured it would be easier to just make a new post.

First off, thank you so much for the comments, it makes it easier to deal with things when reminded I am not the only one who goes through things like this.

But yeah I am going to meet my shrinks replacement in January. And today I got a letter confirming the date.. And guess what.. The new shrinks last name is Frankenstein...

I couldn't stop laughing.. I mean really?? Frankenstein?? If this is not a sign then I don't know!

3 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation, the creature was actually Frankenstein's monster! That probably means you need to watch out around her other patients ;)

    But in all seriousness, I hope this one is good for you, too. There has to be more than one shrink out there that can help... :::crosses fingers:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets just hope she doesn't experiment on her patients!
    I know it's a shitty situation but I really hope it works out with the new therapist. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete