2014/07/13

Goals of 2014..

I don't know what it is with my body and pregnancy, but my eating habits are totally different already and I am not really trying.. It's like my body says stop and I just can't eat more. Being sick, is making me start my days with some crackers, and then actually keep having a small breakfast, remember having regular breakfast was one of my goals? Well it is actually happening now. Then I have lunch, dinner and some times a little snack between those. But my portions can't really be compared to like two weeks ago. 

I have lost 5 lbs since I found out that I was pregnant, and again.. This is me not trying to lose weight. 

I still need to move more, and I am aiming to get off the bus a stop before my actual stop on the days the weather is OK. Not much, but something to aim for. 

This week is our last week at work before we go on a two weeks vacation. Well we aren't really going anywhere, but yeah, we are off work. Hopefully the weather Gods will be kind to us, and we will be able to visit the zoo, we were also planning to visit my bff in Oslo, but since I have a bad case of morning sickness, and have puked a few times (nothing compared to my last pregnancy yet though), I have asked them to come over. 

Anyways.. These are my goals for the rest of this year:
- Make better choices when I eat
- Get off my bum and move as often as I can.. It doesn't all have to be in one session, but a little here, and a little there is better than nothing
- No more haircuts .. I am so sick of going to the hairdresser and they fuck up my hair. I go in for a trim and I end up with chopped hair.. Trying to save some length and it has been taking ages. If I am going to get a trim, it will only be with the one hairdresser I trust. 
- Stop hating every aspect of my body.. This one will probably be a goal for life, and it will take years for me to deal with.. 


Do you have any goals? If so, what? 

1 comment:

  1. i wonder why it is so different for you when you are pregnant. it makes me wonder.
    "I have lost 5 lbs since I found out that I was pregnant, and again.. This is me not trying to lose weight." yet again this baffles me how this just happens when you are pregnant.
    i think you are right in the fact that you do take care of yourself more with a child inside you and whatnot.
    each girl says that each pregnancy is a different experience. i can't wait to experience this with you cutie <3
    my goal is to lose some fucking weight finally. xD i started off at 134 this year, and i have been bouncing from 132-142 this entire year. le sigh.

    "when I can't decide on anything, I make a list.. I love lists.. they make me think and rethink and figure out things. Mind you I end of doing it several times sometimes.. but just the process of the list making is soothing. does it make sense?"
    you might be right darling.
    i will try to make a list of things that i am and see me as i am. though it would be fairly biased. it'll still be a good starting point.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete