2012/06/18

Oh boy, oh boy!

It's a boy!!!!

Had my ultrasound today :) And it showed that I am in week 17 and not 19 as they had calculated. So I have to have another one again in 14 days so can double check everything - but she said that from what she could see everything was fine :)

Annnnd she could see very very clear that it was a little boy :) (I couldn't see that it was a boy to save my life - but she could see it right away - so I guess it's pretty safe to say that it is a little boy ^^)

Anywho :) I thought I would let you know ^^


<3


11 comments:

  1. Congrats! Glad everything is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH I have to say boys are much easier than girls and they are a lot of fun to you might not be able to play dress up but there is nothing like playing war in the back yard after dark. Can't wait tell the next update take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
    I'm so excited for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!! Im so happy for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. little boy's rule, you'll have so much fun! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUPID'S HAVING A BABY BOY. OH MY GOD.

    i'm glad everything's going good with you, Cupid! that's amazing! <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Glad everything is going smooth! xx

    ReplyDelete