Thanks to Lara , Emily Anonymous, and Ay Ell for nominating me :) It was such a fun surprise and I <3 you girls for thinking of me!
- When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you, and include their link in your blog.
- Post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you.
- Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees!
- Inform the nominees of their nomination.
So.. 11 things about my self..
- I was born in Iran, lived there until I was 13 ish, moved to my mother in Norway. But I have been living in Sweden since January 2011.
- I met my husband on WOW , he used to annoy the hell out of me, and my first words to him were "WTF is wrong with you" ^^
- I got married last July, and if I am to ever get married again, or redo our vows... We will be eloping!
- I was a high school drop out, and got my diploma studying the subjects my self, taking private exams.
- I moved out of my mothers house when I was 16, and out of her town when I was 18.
- I love cooking and find it to be very relaxing. (People say I'm pretty good at it too!)
- I still don't have my driving license :S
- I have two half sisters.
- I just became a mum - and I LOVE being a mother.
- I have a temper and can get really angry really fast, but I never stay angry for long.
- I have never before felt so accepted and understood with all my "issues" until I created this blog!
1. Where would be your favorite place to live?
I really LOVE London! - If I could afford it, I would be living there.
2. What (alcoholic beverage) do you typically drink?
I used to be a shot girl - aka, have a shot of vodka and get it down with some beer. But if I am just to have a drink I prefer mixed drinks like Cosmo :)
3. Are you still friends with your childhood best friend?
A couple of them. My oldest friend is a girl I met in school when I was around 10.
4. What movie could you watch over and over and not get sick of?
I'm a sucker for feel good chick flicks and the good old Disney cartoons .. So the list can be loooong!
5. Tell me about your first kiss.
It was horrible and forced.
6. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Oooh.. Tough one.. I am a shoe addict and I have a whole bunch of favs.. I guess high heeled long boots are my go to.
7. Have you ever been out of your home country? If so, where?
Yes, I was born in Tehran Iran, lived in Kristiansand and Oslo in Norway, currently live in Malmö Sweden. I have been to London UK, Barcelona Spain, Rome Italy, Alanya and Antalya Turkey, Prague Czech Republic, Munich Germany, Copenhagen Denmark, Utrecht Netherlands, Chamonix France.. I have a feeling there are some places I have forgotten though... hmm..
8. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two half sisters.
9. Do you have a favorite low-cal food or recipe that you frequently eat?
It's not really a recipe, but I tend to fill up on melons and canned pineapples lately.
10. Do you have any weird quirks?
I have MANY! - I am a details freak and I freak out when things aren't the way I planned for them to be. Like how to fill up the dish washer..... *sigh*
11. Do you have any favorite holiday traditions?
I love the Persian new years, and everything about Christmas :)
Questions from Lara:
1. How old are you
I turned 30 this September
2. Whats your favorite binge food or just favorite food ( for those lucky's who don't binge)
I used to binge on Jafa cookies - They are still one of my fav snacks but I limit them :) (PS: I LOVE melons ^^)
3. If you could go back in the past what 1 thing would you change or do different
There are things I regret, but I think I wouldn't change anything cause those things are the things that have made me who I am today :)
4. On what do you spent most of your money
Shoes.. Purses and perfumes... (Yes I do have a problems)
5. What city would you like to travel to
I really want to see NY, Paris, and Tokyo.
6. If you would have to choose between money or love, what would your answer be?
7. Have you ever cheated on your bf
Yes I did cheat on my ex.
8. One thing you could not live without
9. What is the dumbest or funniest thing you have ever done in your life
Dumbest: To dye my hair pink ... (It ended up making me looking like a clown lol) - funniest.. hmm.. I dunno really.. I have my moments ^^ hard to chooce one :)
10. If you are loosing weight right now, what is the biggest motivation for you
I am losing tons of weight right now.. My little boy and me wanting to be healthy is my biggest motivation.
11. Do you have any bad habits
I have plenty - skipping meals and overeat is one.
Questions from Emily Anonymous:
1. What is your proudest moment?
This answer would have been different a week ago, but since then surviving the labor and giving birth to my little boy is one of my proudest moments.
2. Who do you trust most in the world?
My husband and my BFF :)
3. Favorite movie?
If I had to pick one - The last samurai!
4. Worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Oh there are way too many... Snakes on a plane being one.
5. Name something your ED took away from you or prevented you from doing.
Oooh.. Many many social events..
6. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
Hmm... Believe it or not but I'm not really that romantic... So I have no idea what to reply here..
7. Favorite memory of your mother or father?
I don't have any.. Never knew my father and my mother and I barely get along.
8. What’s your favorite animal?
I am a sucker for kittens and bunnies ^^
9. Which famous person would you most like to meet in your lifetime?
Hmmm... If I had to pick one.. I guess Jamie Oliver - does he count? ^^
10. What’s the happiest you’ve ever felt?
Now.. I never thought it was possible to be so happy until I got my little boy in my arms :)
11. If you saw someone purging what’s the first thought that would go through your head?
"I hope they manage to stop before it's too late"
- Name the one part of your body you love.
- Where do you see your self in 5 years?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Name the one thing you can not live without.
- Name 3 places you want to visit.
- Lazy day on the couch, what do you do?
- What color is your hair?
- Name one thing that you hate!
Seeking something else