2012/12/23

New Year's resolution!

I guess it is that time of the year where we rethink our ways and plan our new year. Looking back at 2012 I have had a hard but wonderful year.. I am greatful for my lovely husband and our life together. I am thankful for our healthy, happy, amazing little boy. I am also amazed over how being pregnant has changed the way I think of food and eating. So all in all it's been a good year!

I do want to change some things in 2013.. Things have been good but they can be better. I have the whole year off work which means even with the baby and everything that comes along with it I should be able to take the time to make those changes.

So in 2013 I will:

  • Reach a healthy BMI
  • Exercise 3 times a week (along with all the moving and walking that comes with having a baby)
  • Practice portion control
  • Take better care of my body and the way I look - no stay home mommy look for me! 
  • Do the reboot 
  • Restart and finish the C25k
I have always made really long lists of newyear's resolution and I have never ever managed to stick to them.. But this is doable, isn't it?


9 comments:

  1. I'm positive that you can achieve this :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I'm with you on getting down to a healthy BMI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what reboot you want to do, but this list looks very healthy and achievable! Do you have an idea of when you want to restart the C25k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had made a comment that got eaten. and omg i think you learned so much about your body when you were preggo to be honest, especially because you had to take care of someone else so you made sure to eat stuff that is really good and you didn't starve yourself or anything. you also learned that you can eat more and still lose, which is good! :3 that or im overexcited, which is true. i am. xD.
    ohhh healthy BMI <3 that sounds so achievable to be honest!
    i love the take care of your body thing. i desperately want to do that but then i lose motivation.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good list, with nothing that cant be achieved, portion control is something I suck at...
    I know you will succeed and we're all here to support you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely doable :) Hope you had a nice Christmas, and congratulations on becoming a mum to a beautiful little boy <3 Godt nyttår! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk :) Jeg trodde ikke at jeg kom til å se deg igjen her i blogger verden. Håper at du hadde en fin fin jul - og godt nytt år til deg også <3

      Delete
    2. Takk :) Har ikke helt bestemt meg for om jeg er tilbake eller ei. I så fall blir bloggen om noe helt annet enn før, er (heldigvis) på et mye bedre sted nå. Skål for selvutvikling!;)

      Delete
  7. Hey there. Just to warn you I am going to leaving lots of comments since I am just getting back into the swing of things. I am playing catch up for the next week or so maybe.

    I like your plan for the New Year. That is always what I aim for is 3-4 days of working out. I tend to get burnt out if I try to do more than that so working out 5-6 days is not option for me.

    I think I am going to write my goals out on here as well. I don't plan on leaving blogger again so I think this should be possible. Make me remember what I need to do.

    I am sure you will do awesome with achieving these goals.

    ReplyDelete