2013/04/07

Gym!

Going to join this gym that is 15 mins walk away from out house tomorrow.. and my goal is to go there 3 times a week and the first thing I want to do is to get started on the C25K on the mill! Weather isn't getting better and if I am to do this thing - this is my only option! I talked to hubby about it - and as this extra push my BFF asked me to send her a picture from me being at the gym 3 times a week!

So this is a good thing! I have been pretty sick the last few days - must be something in the weather, so I never really went through with the shake thing more than a couple of days.. But yeah.. Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to yet another start.

<3

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome plan to text picture proof to your BFF. What a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo proof of going to the gym could really help you stay motivated. There is always the possibility of a fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! The gym is only 15 minutes away. See that is what I need right there. We found one but some gym my hubby doesn't like is apart of the gym so no going to that one.

    I hope you are feeling better now. I know where I live the weather has been so crazy that I have been getting sinus headaches off and on. Trust me they hurt like crap.

    ReplyDelete