2013/04/29

Random rant!

Feel free to skip this post, this is mostly for me being in need of airing my brain..

My current BMR is: 1788 calories a day
My GW BMR is: 1288 calories a day

My daily calories goal should be no more than 1300 calories a day

I need to:
Drink more.. Coffee.. Tea... Water.. Iced tea..
Eat more greens to fill up and save calories..
Eat more vegetable soups.. Low cal and filling...

I have to limit white rice, white pasta, white bread, potatoes to once a month.. And limit my brown rice to no more than twice a week. Most of my carbs should come from fruit and veggies.

I have to limit fast food to no more than once a month..

No more eating while watching TV or behind the PC.. Playing with my cell or w/e.. I need to learn to focus on the food I am eating..

I need to plan my meals ahead.. I have said this before.. Not planning is planning to fail...

I have to stay active.. And remember that soon the baby will be walking.. Running.. And I want to be able to  keep up and play with him.. I do not want to be one of those mothers who sits on a bench watching their kids play..



4 comments:

  1. if I could quit eating while watching TV that would be huge for me. It's so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch 1 300 calories isn't a lot of calories now that ive totally gone into 'oh im going to recover' mode
    omg nooooo id die if you took away my laptop when im eating. id enjoy the food a lot less that way
    'not planning is planning to fail'. that's still like the most awesomest thing i've read.
    also omg i'd hate to be one of those mums, which is why i'd never be a mum. no way im fucking chasing an asshole child
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My obsession with doing my nails totally stems from trying to do something other than eat in front of the tv. I can't tell you how often I get something as a treat and then barely taste it because I ate it while concentrating on the PC or TV. It is actually one of my monthly goals coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that every decision matters. Already had brown rice three times this week? That's ok, eat what you had planned for healthy dinner tonight. Ate 2,000 calories yesterday? That's ok, it doesn't mean you have to eat more today. One day at a time, one decision at a time. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete