2011/03/16

Visual impact for woman?

So yesterday was just one huge fail.... It started good... But then lunch at work... Had some chicken and couscous... Then I thought, ah well.. Ill take it easy at dinner... But no.. A friend of my fiance came over... And it  all ended up in a loooong pizza night.. Ugg.... I think I had some sort of reaction to all the fat.. My whole body feels weird, I don't know what's wrong with me. Took the day off work.. Going to the doctor in couple of hours...
I just need a few days off solid food.. I dunno maybe stay on liquids and fruit and such for a few days.. I just feel so out of shape and so full.. I hope my gym pass comes soon.. I have never been the one to run outside and such... And with the cold and the rain.. I dunno...
Today I read this amazing post on one of the blogs I'm following, http://harlowthinkingoutloud.blogspot.com/2011/03/interview-with-rusty-moore.html I really enjoyed it, and I am considering to get his program. I think it would do me good to have a plan to follow since I rarely manage to stick to the ones I make my self. http://visualimpactforwomen.com/ seems like a good idea. I'm gonna read up on it a tad more and decide soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment