Basicly this post is for me to reread when I want a little boost of motivation and a kick in the bum to get back on track.
- Think in terms of weekly calorie deficit, not daily calorie deficit.
- Use intermittent fasting- fast until dinner 2 times per week and eat a medium sized meal for that dinner.
- High Intensity Interval Training <3- Intense intervals are effective at releasing fat from your fat cells. The high intensity intervals also burn calories directly, adding to your daily calorie deficit. Creating a calorie deficit is key to weight loss.
- Follow the “2 day split” routine
A typical week will look like this:
- Mon: Day 1 – Back, Chest, and Abs - Cardio
- Tue: Day 2 – Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps - Cardio
- Wed: Off
- Thu: Day 1 – Back, Chest, and Abs - Cardio
- Fri: Day 2 – Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps - Cardio
- 1 hour of walking after each work out.
PS: There are 3,500 calories in a pound of fat