2011/10/26

Today will be a "liquid" day..

I am taking the day off from work. I just couldn't deal with it. So I am home today. I haven't had a whole day at home since the last time where I was so ill I was coughing my lungs out hehe, so this is going to be good.

Last night I cleaned out my closet. I am tossing a whole lot of cloths. Stuff that are too old- or that don't fit right.. And today I am cleaning some more. Everything has been stuffed in closets for the showings we have had of our current place. So I want to get things out and put them where they are supposed to be.

I also want to clean the kitchen. It's been so messy- and I am tired of waiting on hubby to clean up after him self. So I am going to do it. I am also going to have a "liquid" day today. Aka - Coffe, tea, and a probiotic drink for breakfast , protein shake for lunch - and soup for dinner. Some more tea and couple liters of water for snack.

I am down around 5 lbs since I started watching and couting again. I am happy for that, but I am not really happy with how the last days have been, I mean sure the counts have been OK- but the content of what I have been eating could have been better. I think I would have lost more, if I had been more carefull. And that is exactly what I will be doing from today.

Anywho..

I am also going to have some girly time. I want to fix my nails and my eye brows. I also bought Portia De Rossi's book unberable lightness for my kindle. And I am really looking forward to read that :)

Anyways girls .. I am gonna get on that .. Take care of you all..


<3


Edit:

This picture is just soo funny! I wish I could lose wight bitching :P I'm really good at it lol



Edit: 

Has anyone seen Dr. Oz's story on Colleen Williams? She is 700 lbs.. *sigh* .. This story is insane.. I can not imagine that life.. And I am so afraid.. So so afraid.. I know if I do not change my life I could end up like that.. And I am so glad I restarted my journey few days ago.. That will not who I become... 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off at home just for the heck of it! I want to read that book too. I have seen the Colleen story. Very sad. You will not end up like that, no way. 5 lbs is a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently finished that book; enjoy, it's a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me know f portia's book is any good! i've been thinking about getting it! I hope your day home was good and your girl time was fun!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Kitty! This is my new blog :) I am also reading Unbearable Lightness!

    ReplyDelete