2011/07/06

Stay tuned for more weird dreams..

OMG.. I thought I was tired yesterday, but today is even worse.. I am at work and can barely keep my eyes open. Last night I had yet another weird dream.. This time I was at the wedding-- I fell.. On my bum.. And my dress went up and I was wearing really weird clown looking socks.. :S And for some reason people were sitting on the floor at the church.. So weird.. And then I woke up around 4 in the morning and by the time I fell back to sleep my alarm went off and we had to get up.. *sigh*.. I go to bed tired, and wake up even more tired..

Mmm.. Went out and got some coffee.. We are finally moving to the new office building. Should be in place at the new office on Friday. Which means we will be far away this amazing coffee shop.. Oh and if I haven't mentioned it before.. I <3 coffee.. I have tried to cut it down and replace it with green tea but nothing can replace a properly made cup of coffee .. Mmmm...
Anyways, I am looking forward to the move. This place doesn't have a properly working AC and there are always some sort of road construction happening outside so we can't leave the windows open. I end up having a headache almost every day by the end of the day. The new office will be messy until end of August since our first floor isn't finished yet. But most people will be on their vacations then so I don't mind. I have last week of July and the two first weeks of August off cause of the wedding. So I don't really mind.

Over to something else, I just got to know that my fathers mum is visiting my aunt in Germany- she is really old and she wants to meet us before she leaves. I don't really have a relationship with my fathers family. My dad died before I was born, and when my mum remarried my ass of a step dad with lost all contact with them. I met her in Germany for around 6 years ago for the first time in 17 years. And that has been it since then. She is very old.. I think she is around 85 now- and she wants to see me and my by then husband. So we are trying to figure out how we can manage that.

We thought about going there before the wedding, but the tickets cost way too much for a 2-3 days trip. And I am not sure if I want to take off in the week before the wedding. I would be too stressed about it. So we are going to try and see if we can take a day off after our honeymoon and go over there for a weekend. The tickets will cost us half of what they do now- and by then we would be able to give her some pictures from the wedding too. Which I think she would love.

But this is yet another thing to add to my very very very long to do list. But then again, I am not sure if I will ever be able to meet her again so I guess it is worth it.


@ AJ : Thanks ^^ I am so happy that he didn't argue about the text again.
@ Eowin: I'm not sure how much picture I would be able to put out. I sort of would have to ask my by then hubby if it is ok with him :) But If he doesn't mind I will probably post something :)
oh and if you had the fish dream I did, you'd probably stay off fish for a while lol ^^

Off for now :)

1 comment:

  1. you sound really really stressed out... Poor you... :S

    ReplyDelete