2011/09/12

Ugg..

I feel like crap... I haven't really been all well since I got the earache and so on couple weeks ago.. But this is shit.. I can barely breath-- my troat feels like it's going to sufficate me.. And I feel just woozy.. I went to work.. And an hour later, my team leader asked me to consider going home lol.. So I'm home now.. Half dead .. BUT!! On the good note.. I couldn't eat even if I wanted too.. I have been sipping on some hot tea and that made me like I had to vomit.. So I put it a side.. I will try to drink some more later..

Anyway.. This weekend was ok.. We had a look at a few more flats.. There is one I liked.. Here is the link if you wanna have a look.. It is a tad overpriced so we don't know what we are going to do about it. There is one right close to this one- which needs to be fixed up.. We would need to fix EVERYTHING.. But at the end it would be exactly how we want it to.. So we aren't sure yet..

Anyway... I need to crash...

<3

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that place looks amazing! And what a wonderful view! :)
    I'm sad to hear that you're feeling so bad. But as you say it yourself, it does have a positive side. Just focus on that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better soon!

    i love how much light gets into the rooms in that flat! I'd love to live there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. Another awesome flat!

    ReplyDelete